IBFS company provides a full range of services for maintaining tax reporting on international and intra-corporate transactions that fall under the category of transactions in transfer pricing, as well as optimization of the financial flows of the transactions. The company offers customized solutions for specific cases of Transfer pricing.
New rules for tax control transfer prices are valid from January 1, 2012. This change in the tax code affect the activities of all Russian companies involved in the transaction:
- with "offshore" companies,
- foreign trade transactions with related parties,
- transaction, the subject of which are the goods of the world of stock trading,
- transactions between related Russian companies.
The inspections shall be subjected to the transaction only in appropriate cases, exceeded the threshold levels of annual turnover. Taxpayers are required to:
- serve notice of the commission of controlled transactions,
- at the request of the tax authorities, to submit documentation to the tax control separately for each type of controlled transactions.
Disparity in prices for controlled transactions market level may lead to significant additional taxes, interest and penalties.
IBFS has extensive practical experience in the area of transfer pricing in Russia, under the new legislation, and by art. 40 of the Tax Code. We also have extensive experience in implementing projects on transfer pricing in Europe and Asia on the basis of the recommendations of the OECD - the basis for the Russian legislation. We actively participate in the discussion of legislation, offer amendments, taking part in the most important events with the participation of the Federal Tax Service.
IBFS has access to all necessary databases for qualitative analysis.